Sunday, January 27, 2013

Whom Shall I Fear?

Cosmos - Cosmos bipinnatus



The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?   Psalm 27:1
  
 _________



The Lord, is the light for the believer. He is the strength of our life. In God let us strengthen ourselves. He is always near. He is always ready to hear our prayers. With God on our side; with God in us, we have nothing or no one to fear. Not even death can conquer us. For even death was defeated by the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.


FEAR

What room is there for untroubled fear?
I know my Lord, and he is near;
And he will light my candle so
That I may see the way I go.

Lord, grant to me a quiet mind,
That trusting thee, for thou art kind.
I may go on without a fear,
for thou, my Lord, art always near.

No comments:

Post a Comment